Oscar Night Snippet

Disclaimer: May be edited or deleted prior to publication.

Entwined with You

“Shut up, caveman. I’m not into that ‘me Cross, you Cross little woman’ bullshit,” I snapped. “In case you’ve forgotten already, we made a trade. You got me, and I got you. I protect what’s mine.”

“Eva, don’t fight my battles for me. I can take care of myself.”

“I know that. You’ve been doing it your whole life. Now, you’ve got me. I can handle this one.”

Pre-order links here »
Read the other Entwined with You snippets here »

59 Responses to Oscar Night Snippet

1. Claudie says:

I cannot wait for this book!

2. don’t worry gideonxeva I’m here too, I’ll fight for both of you. xx

3. OMG!!!! Can’t I love them both any more than I already do!! Gideon <3

4. Love Ya Sylvia….and Thank You

5. nightingale318 says:

that was a little snippet lol

6. Lisa Hoang says:

yay snippet!!!!! gideon as a caveman? well he’s quite a smartly dressed caveman :D

7. Looking forward to this book, can’t wait to read Entwined with You, <3 Gideon!!!

8. Redsassypants says:

Love me some sassy strong Eva!

9. Yvette Ball says:

The lioness protecting her king lion! Love it!

10. Marie Blake says:

love it, looking forward to the book :)

11. Sarah Cadman says:

Cant wait to see where this fits so love fistey eva

12. Irenemg says:

You’re killing me! Can’t wait, I miss Gideon!!!

13. Love this cant wait for the book. Thanks for the snippet

14. Carol Ann says:

Hmmm, I’m not sure what to make of this snippet. Don’t get me wrong I love anything having to do with Eva and Gideon, but I’m definitely a little perplexed and dying for this book to come out :-). Thanks Sylvia – keep’em coming!

15. Thanks so much!! I cannot wait for this book!! Sylvia you are amazing ;) hugs

16. Sounds like there was a wedding or is Eva cross as in angry but it’s a capital C as in Cross!! Mmmm! Can’t wait, can’t friggin wait till June but I will of course! Thanx Sylvia! :-) x

17. gotta love it. eva protecting gideon….

18. Oooo Can’t wait. Thank you for sharing with us :) x

19. Mae says:

cant wait!!

20. PAULA MARIE says:

Lovin Eva’s fierce words. :)

21. Thank you for all the snippets Sylvia. They help to survive until June. :-)

22. I love how fiesty Eva is and that she doesn’t let Gideon intimidate her; you always fight for your family to the death, so Go Eva Go! OMG – is it June yet???

23. Selenia says:

oooh tell me why I sense this is Eva getting into it with Gideon’s mother and mama dearest isn’t wanting any of it……you go Eva…..”protect what is yours girl” LOL can’t wait…..

24. Catita says:

kisses from Chile!!!, we are waiting for your books here!!!

25. Meg says:

*sigh* I do love that man! The waiting is killing me! I know it will be worth the wait!

26. Sharon Mills says:

I love eva stickin up for her man! us girls can fight battles too, even tho Ace is all macho i can take care of maself, girlfriend has to step in sumtimes and take over!
    Go Eva!

27. Tav Fuller says:

Thanks Sylvia, cant wait to read this book, love reading your books.

28. Maggie says:

you are killing me with this waiting….. LOVE!!!

29. so with the me Cross you Cross guess that means they did get married?

30. I am soooo ready for this book!!

31. sooo sexy cant wait for the book :) reasd both bare to and reflection in you twice !!!!me and gideon iis in a fulll blown relationship!!!!

32. Cyndi Hauff says:

Such a tease! OMG! And where is our Gideon Countdown timer, eh?

33. Linda Cora says:

OMG Sylvia how can you do this to us!! I need to know what battle that Eva is fighting for Gideon!! Please!!!

34. Please hurry, this was reserved for me as a Christmas gift and already received a notice it will not be until June now….:) Can you let us know, is this the final book for Gideon and Eva????

35. Anna says:

OMG I CANNOT WAIT!!! And can I just say.. I cant get into an elevator any longer without thinking of Eva & Gideon lol.

36. Lena Baila says:

stll 4 months to go…. time stands still…. please make us a surprise and release ealrier….

37. 22codylover22 says:

Thank you so very much for this snippet1 By sharing these snippets with us it make the wait almost bearable. i hate to wish my life away but i would love for tomorrow to be June 4. Thank you for writing such a great story

38. Wendy LeGrand says:

Too short!!! This is torture, the waiting is killing us!

39. patti says:

I have been waiting to see when this 3rd book will come out, just started following. I am so addicted to these books. Can hardly wait……i am a true fan.

40. pinaycana says:

Oooh sounds like Eva’s at it again; fighting with Gideon’s family for hurting him. You go girl!!!

41. zerly says:

they say the sweetest things to each other. I just love them and them being together =D <333

42. can’t wait for it!!..

43. Why are you making us wait so bloody long Sylvia. Not fair!!!!!! First two came out within months of each other now your making us wait half a year! I don’t see what taking so long!

44. So cannot wait for this book…….so Sylvia is there a fourth book?

45. Michelle says:

Oh my gosh, I don’t know if the snippets help or make the waiting worse! ugh! Either way I’m so ready to read it! =)

46. mary says:

Oh dear…this is torture

47. onikasweetland says:

i can’t handle it anymore!!

48. mary says:

Gideon’s mommy is in sooo much trouble…

49. aww this is my favorite

50. Nikki J says:

loving all the snippets Sylvia thank you :0) I am really looking forward to reading this book but am happy to wait, only because I really don’t want this story to end. Love your work Sylvia (All of it) I am a fan for life :0)

51. Fer says:

Please more! Or the book can,t wait

52. i love it and want more of it.

53. Rose B says:

Time for another snippet, please.

54. Deb Gwynn says:

If Gideon Cross is based on a real guy….please give him my phone number!!!!

Comments are closed.

Where would you like to go next?

• Continue to Sylvia's Home Page to see what's new and happening!
  • Sylvia has many upcoming books. Visit the Coming Soon page to find out more.
  • Visit the Bookshelf to experience Sylvia's books.
  • Meet Sylvia and learn more about her!
  • Are you a bookseller? Sylvia has goodies just for you!