ENTWINED WITH YOU – Snapshot #2

Between now and the release day of Entwined with You, I’m going to be posting two “snapshots” a week–one on Tuesday and one on Friday. Each snapshot (not to be confused with a snippet or excerpt!) will tie into a chapter in some way. So, two chapter peeks a week, from now until June 4th, which will take us through all the chapters.

Ready? Here’s Chapter Two:

Entwined with You - Chapter Two

Pre-order links here »
See the other Entwined with You previews here »

35 Responses to ENTWINED WITH YOU – Snapshot #2

1. Kati Croatia says:

hm so this looks like a present. but in an interview, Sylvia said that at the end of the book, only a few weeks passed by since Eva and Gideon met. So it’s not Christmas.
    But Eva said “waking up with you is like Christmas morning”, so maybe they sleep together? Maybe Gideon has no nightmares anymore?

• CROSSFIRE NAYE says:

i was thinkning somewhere in those lines as well because theyre barely hitting summer too early for christmas and I did read that she said they were only a few weeks in after the incident and has a long way to go. I would have also guessed somones birthday but the gift wraps had me thinking otherwise.. so its a good possiblity it is the “christmas morining”.

2. hhmm.. this one is a thinker? celebrating the holidays. :-D

3. Jenny Flohre says:

I’m going to assume Gideon is the present and we’ll be unwrapping him??? Too much wishful thinking?

4. Oooooh! Christmas present! I wonder what it is?!

5. Guest says:

I think it’s something about Christmas… I’m excited…

6. Thaís Malheiros says:

looks like a Christmas present… I am very excited to read this book…

7. Kati Croatia says:

maybe they have plans for Christmas…

8. Kati Croatia says:

it’s nothing to read, it’s only a picture with a Christmas present on it. And now we have to think what could happen in chapter #2.

9. Kati Croatia says:

it is only a picture, there is nothing to read.

10. La Diva says:

they get married in X-mas? OMG cant wait!!!

11. So, in the first Snapshot from chapter one, there was a press release…Hmmm…Press Release: announcing their engagement? Christmas Present: Wedding date set for Christmas?? Just my thoughts (or hopes)…

12. Kati Croatia says:

this snapshot goes with snippet #2

13. Mary Mooney says:

Oh I can’t wait. Thanks for the snapshots! Bring more on please!

14. I guess someone is getting unwrapped!!!!

15. So curious and excited for the new book!!!!

16. I am guessing that an incident of abuse that happened to Gideon during a Christmas past will be revealed in Chapter 2.

17. Christmas Morning…. Oh the possibilities :)))))))))))))))

18. Cjf says:

Tease!

19. kwrc says:

Read Snippet #2

20. Rosebudtoo says:

Is it a box within a box.

21. Lena Baila says:

i thnk that Gideon and Eva are unwrapping them selfs. Stories from the past are being told…this brings them more together and this is why they understand and trust each other more as we read in previous snippets.

22. Ed Hunyo says:

i just finished Bared To You and Reflected in You in 34 hours .. i did not sleep at all i cant put the book down .. i cant wait on the last installment . im counting on a happy ending or wedding bells ;)

23. Lenore Nash says:

‘My gratitude for his gift whispered over his skin: Thank you……thank you……thank you.’ I think the open gift is Gideon revealing his ‘gift’ to Eva.From when Nathan came to his office. Remember when Eva saw Corinne coming out of the Crossfire building and she raced up to Gideons office to find him freshly showered and his office had things out of place??? She then found his shirt with red ‘lipstick’ on the sleeve in the laundry basket and she assumed it was Corinnes. Well I think Gideon had an altercation with Nathan and the ‘lipstick’ was actually Nathans blood. The open gift I think represents the revelation of the interactions between Gideon and Nathan and finally Nathans demise.

24. Wen Cast says:

Same thing here, I can not see where to click and read it, keeps going back to snapshot 1 and nothing there :(

25. Mazzpet says:

ok now going back and reading the snippet 2 “Waking up to you is like opening presents on Christmas Day” got this pic

Comments are closed.

Where would you like to go next?

• Continue to Sylvia's Home Page to see what's new and happening!
  • Sylvia has many upcoming books. Visit the Coming Soon page to find out more.
  • Visit the Bookshelf to experience Sylvia's books.
  • Meet Sylvia and learn more about her!
  • Are you a bookseller? Sylvia has goodies just for you!