The Sylvia Day Newsletter will issue whenever there is a new book out or if news is timely and warrants. Sylvia’s newsletter is spam-free and private (see below).
SylviaDay.com respects your privacy and will never share or sell your info with anyone... period. Nor will you be flooded with e-mails. Sylvia's newsletter only goes out when a new book is out (or something major happens, or news is particularly timely). Thanks for your interest, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
To unsubscribe from Sylvia's "Satin Sheet" newsletter, use this link unsubscribe-184720 [at] news [dot] writerspace [dot] com.
Would you like text message reminders on release days?
Only one reminder will be sent per release. You can expect 1-5 texts a year. Subscribe here.
To unsubscribe: Reply 'STOP' to any message you receive. (For Help: Text 'HELP' anytime.)
Sylvia enjoys hearing from readers! Please note that it may take some time before you receive a response due to deadlines and other writing related commitments.
- Be sure to check the FAQ page for immediate answers about Sylvia, her series, writing, and her pen names!
- Want to know the reading order of a particular series? Information about Sylvia's series including reading order can be found in the connected books section of the bookshelf.
- Looking for info about Sylvia's upcoming releases? Please check the Coming Soon page for all upcoming book information. Once Sylvia has new information about her upcoming books, she'll be sure to post it on her Coming Soon page as soon as it's available! (If it's not posed yet, she might not have confirmed info just yet.)
- Sylvia has lots of extras for her readers! Visit her Extras page, Sylvia's Scribd page, and her S.J. Day Downloads page to get lots of downloadable goodies made just for you!
- Newsletter Sign-Up: Sign up for Sylvia's newsletter (form to the right) to stay up to date!
- You can also sign up for text message reminders of new releases sent directly to your cell phone. You won't be inundated with texts—Sylvia only sends one text per book on the release date. You can expect 1-5 texts per year, depending on her release schedule. You can sign up here.
- Connect with Sylvia: Follow Sylvia on Twitter, "Like" her on Facebook, and more! Continue to her Community page to follow Sylvia »
- Sylvia travels around the country to meet readers! Check out her Events Calendar to see when she'll be at a venue near you!
Sylvia has put together this section... just for you! Below are some links to resources that will be helpful for you.
Are you a bookseller or librarian who enjoys receiving promotional items to pass on to your customers and patrons? Check these pages on Sylvia's site for promo items:
- The Media & Events page, which includes downloadable photos, publicity contacts, industry news, career highlights, and more.
- The Extras page, which includes links to e-postcards, downloadable goodies, Sylvia Day t-shirts, and more.
- Visit Sylvia's Scribd page, where Sylvia regularly uploads promo ads, bookmarks, promotional cards, Press Releases, featured magazines, and lots more!
- Can't find what you're looking for? Please use the contact form at the bottom of this page to request promo items from Sylvia.
Donated Copies for Libraries
Sylvia donates foreign editions and audio editions of her books to libraries around the country. If you are a librarian who would like to offer copies of Sylvia's books to your patrons, please contact her via the form at the bottom of this page. Specify which languages you need and whether or not your library would like audio editions as well. If Sylvia has the requested items on hand, she will send them to you c/o your library. Thank you for your support!
Advance Reading Copies
If you would like to request an ARC of one of Sylvia's upcoming titles, please see the contact information for Sylvia's Publishers. Digital ARCs of Sylvia's titles may be accessed on NetGalley.com.
Sylvia is available for book signings in California. If you would like to schedule a book signing or other author event, please contact Sylvia's publishers.
Romance Sells is RWA's quarterly newsletter for booksellers and librarians. The newsletter [from RWA site] "includes a section of articles focused specifically on the needs of booksellers and librarians and ranges in topics—from hosting book signings to ways of getting your library's or bookstore's share of the billion dollar romance-fiction industry. The best feature of the booklet is the pages and pages of ads for current and upcoming romance releases."
Sign up for the Romance Sells mailing list »
23905 Clinton Keith, Suite #114-359
Wildomar, CA 92595
Looking for info about promotional items? Check the Extras page to find out more about receiving postcards, romance trading cards, coverflats and more.
Looking for Sylvia's publicity and media contacts? Check the Media and Events page for more info!
Twitter, Facebook, and More—oh my! The easiest (and quickest!) way to hear back from Sylvia is via her Facebook page and Twitter.
Connect with Sylvia on more social media networks »
Wondering when Sylvia will be making an appearance near you? Check her Events Calendar »
Before you email Sylvia, please be sure to check her FAQ page for immediate answers!
If you'd like to send Sylvia an email, she's included an easy form below. Or, you can send her a message to this address:
Please contact Sylvia's agent only for:
- Requests for endorsement quotes
- Anything having to do with publishing rights
Please contact Sylvia's publishers only for the following:
- Request for ARCs (Advanced Reader Copies)
- Book signing inquiries
For Berkley and NAL releases, please contact:
House Publicist Erin Galloway
erin [dot] galloway [at] us [dot] penguingroup [dot] com
For Kensington releases, please contact:
House Publicist Vida Engstrand
vengstrand [at] kensingtonbooks [dot] com
For Avon releases, please contact:
House Publicist Pamela Spengler-Jaffee
pam [dot] jaffee [at] harpercollins [dot] com
For Tor releases, please contact:
House Publicity Department
torpublicity [at] tor [dot] com