Subscribe to Sylvia's News
- Sylvia is a #1 New York Times and #1 international bestselling author whose work has appeared on dozens of bestseller lists worldwide. She is a #1 bestseller in 27 countries.
- Sylvia’s work has been published domestically under multiple imprints by twelve publishers, including HarperCollins, Kensington, Macmillan, Harlequin, and Penguin Random House.
- Sylvia’s books have been published in over forty international territories. In 2013, she was the #6 most-searched author on Google.
- Sylvia has been the subject of trivia questions on the television game shows Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and Jeopardy!, as well as a Kit Hoover recommended read on Access Hollywood Live.
- Sylvia was elected to serve as the 22nd President of Romance Writers of America for the 2012-13 board year. She served on the Board of Directors from 2009-13. Sylvia has also been recognized on the RWA Honor Roll.
- Captivated by You debuted at the top of the USA Today list, outselling the book in second position by nearly 2-to-1. The fourth Crossfire novel also hit #1 on all three New York Times lists, Publishers Weekly, the Wall Street Journal, the Washington Post, and in 16 other countries.
- Entwined with You sold 550,000 copies in its first six days on sale. It debuted at #1 on the New York Times combined print & eBook fiction list, as well as #1 on the trade paperback and eBook lists.
- Captivated by You made USA Today‘s Top 100 Best Sellers of 2014 list, with only 6 weeks of sales.
The following photos are available for download in .zip format. All images are jpgs; pixel dimensions denote height. Please let Sylvia know where you post your article so we can link to it. Photo credit: Ian Spanier Photography 2014. Thanks.
- Sylvia was honored with Romance Writers of America’s Service Award, which is intended to honor major commitments of service to RWA and are presented for the accumulated body of effort a volunteer may make during a lifetime.
- Sylvia’s work has been nominated for Romance Writers of America’s prestigious RITA® Award of Excellence twice.
- Sylvia was honored with a nomination for the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Author.
Access Hollywood Live!
Sylvia Day’s Dream Cast for ‘Crossfire’
November 2014Sylvia Day sits down with Billy Bush and Kit Hoover from Access Hollywood Live! to talk about the release of Captivated by You
Sylvia was interviewed about the business of romance writing by Kai Ryssdal, host and senior editor of Marketplace.
The Associated Press
Sylvia Day Signs for New Romance Series
January 2014For the fourth time in the past year, the author best known for her “Crossfire” series has completed a major book deal.
Sylvia currently writes for: Penguin Random House, Kensington, HarperCollins, and Macmillan
Contact them to request Sylvia for book signings.
Contact Kimberly Whalen at Trident Media Group, LLC to request Sylvia Day endorsement quotes or for anything having to do with publishing rights.
Contact Jon Cassir at CAA for motion picture and television rights inquiries.
Contact Fran Curtis at Rogers & Cowan for publicity and media inquiries.
Contact for issues with the site.
- Finnish language rights to Sylvia Day’s #1 NYT bestseller Captivated by You and forthcoming One With You, again to Paivi Koivisto-Alanko at Tammi, by Sylvie Rosokoff at Trident Media Group, on behalf of Kimberly Whalen. — Publishers Marketplace (January 26, 2015)
- Lithuanian rights to Sylvia Day’s #1 NYT bestseller Captivated by You, to Baltos Lankos, by Tatjana Zoldnere at Andrew Nurnberg Associates Baltic, in association with Lauren Paverman at Trident Media Group on behalf of Kimberly Whalen. — Publishers Marketplace (December 19, 2014)
- Complex Chinese rights to Sylvia Day’s #1 NYT bestseller Captivated by You and forthcoming One With You, to ThinKingdom, by Gray Tan of The Grayhawk Agency, in association with Meredith Miller at Trident Media Group on behalf of Kimberly Whalen. — Publishers Marketplace (December 18, 2014)