Sylvia loves to spend time with her readers! Check out her Events Calendar to see when she’ll be at a location near you.
Sylvia loves to talk to readers! If you have a book club or reading group and would like to have Sylvia call you or stop by (if she’s in town for an event or you’re local), let her know. She’ll make her best efforts to visit with you and/or send you goodies like bookplates and trading cards, if she can’t be there in person.
Request for Goodies
If you would like to receive free romance trading cards and/or free postcards, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the below address. If you would like coverflats, the envelope must be a minimum of 7×9. If you would like your copy of one of Sylvia’s titles autographed, please double-check that the return envelope is stamped with adequate postage. She will return it to you with goodies.
23905 Clinton Keith, Suite #114-359
Wildomar, CA 92595
For publicity and media requests, please see the Media and Events page.
Don’t miss the latest news and announcements of new releases! Sign up for the newsletter.
Text Message Signup
Sign up for Sylvia’s txt msg service to get a reminder on release days.
Sylvia’s book cover e-Postcards.
A fun way to spread the word and remind yourself!
US & Canada
UK & Ireland
Australia & NZ
Sylvia announces giveaways she does around the web on her Facebook Page. “Like” her page and stay in-the-know. She also blogs every other Monday on MurderSheWrites.com and she almost always gives away a prize with every post. Stop by sometime and you just might win something cool!
Enjoy Adrian on your monitor 24/7.
* wallpaper by Robin Ludwig Design, Inc.
Sylvia presents numerous panels and workshops across the country throughout the year. Keep checking back for updates to her workshop schedule.
RT BookLovers Convention
- Digital DIY: The Pros & Cons of Digital Self-Publishing
- What is “Erotic Romance”? – my definitions
- Networking with Weblogs – how weblogs can help you network
- Group Promotion – the pitfalls
- The Paranormal Genre – How Paranormal Lends Itself Well to Every Genre
- The Great Taboo – How To Turn Professional Jealousy Into Admiration and Support
- All About Romance‘s “At the Back Fence #230” column on pirates.
- The Duchess — Georgiana Spencer Cavendish
- Download – Pillow Talk: Bedroom Banter
Continue to the S. J. Day site to download wallpapers, badges, banners, and more!